The SIC Quest Atomizer
from Divine Tribe is a 510 concentrate atomizer that combines precision temperature control, a powerful SIC heating bucket and easy water filtration for the absolute best load as you go experience possible.
The new Quest Atomizer from Divine Tribe comes equipped with some changes that is guaranteed to improve your vape game. Starting from the top cap, you have a new vortex glass mouthpiece with 14mm compatible connection that allows you to match the Quest with most 14mm water pipes.
You will also notice the base deck has been updated. Rather than just the two posts you've seen on previous editions, the SIC Quest atomizer now has four to streamline replacing your coils.
The connection wire for each ceramic heater now has it's own dedicated post that allows you change or adjust each one with ease without worrying about disturbing the other coil.
Unlike most other similar devices, the Quest from Divine Tribe and Longmada is designed to be completely rebuildable/replaceable. Every part from the high quality glass mouthpiece to the internal ceramic heaters can be replaced to keep your Quest working as it way the day you pulled it from the box for as long as you have it.
It is equipped with a premium silicone carbide heating bucket that vapes your waxy essential oils in seconds at the touch of a button. Beneath the removable SIC bucket there is dual ceramic rod elements that heat the bucket to optimal temperatures without ever actually coming in contact with your material to preserve pure, natural flavors.
After heating in the SIC bucket, your vapor travels through an all glass filling chamber to maintain that amazing flavor. The glass mouthpiece/chamber also has an top airflow port that will help to increase your vapor production and cool your vapor for a smooth pull every time.
To begin using the SIC Quest first fill the bucket with your favorite concentrated material, it will hold enough for about 2-5 hits. Set your temperature control battery somewhere within the range of 40-65W (Recommended setting 300 TCR Value @ 40-50W to reach 500°F) and begin heating the attachment until you see vapor collecting. From here you can begin to slowly inhale to keep the chamber filling and continue to apply more heat as needed to finish up the entire session.
Please note the SIC Quest Atomizer does not come with the mod shown in the pictures above.
Features & Specs
- Divine Tribe x Longmada Brand Product
- Newest Version Available / 2021 SIC Quest
- Unique 510 Atomizer for Concentrates with Rebuildable Parts
- Updated Glass Mouthpiece for Easy Water Filtration
- Temperature Control with Pure Glass Vapor Path
- Efficient and Powerful Portable Attachment
- Inspired by Banger/Directional Airflow Carb Cap System
- Slim 22mm Deck fits Most Smart Batteries
- Redesigned Base Deck for Convenient Coil Replacement
- 4 Post Design Offers Dedicated Post for Each Coil Connection
- Premium Silicone Carbide Concentrate Bucket
- Removable Dual Rod Ceramic Heating Elements
- Top Airflow Channel for Increased Vapor Production
- Designed for Use within the Range of 40-65W
- Manufacturer Recommends 300 TCR Value at 40-50W for 500°F
- Alcohol Wipes, Q-Tips and Replacement Parts Included
- 1 x Quest 510 Attachment
- 1 x SIC Bucket w/ Dual Ceramic Heaters (Pre-installed)
- 1 x Alcohol Wipe
- 1 x Set of Q-Tips
- 2 x Replacement Screws
- 1 x Silicone Band
- Add Protective Silicone Band: Grab this shock-resistant silicone band that will fit around your vaporizer's glass water bubbler to help prevent damage should it ever tip or fall over.